19 October, 2008

What's your Inner Demon?

Cats! To be honest I am not a big fan off cats - they just make me sneeze. On the other hand I strongly believe that my Inner Demon is a cat, a LeOpard to be precise. I can truly identity myself with most characteristics of a cat. I love their independents and freedom. They do as they wish and can only be tempted by the prospect of food. At times I wish I would be as flexible and athletic as most cats - specially being able to lick my own balls sounds most fascinating. Cats have it really worked out for themselves and only the fact that they can't open a can of cat food, makes them just that little less supirior.
It seems I am not the only one on 888DAG attracted to cats. Just read the posts of Kym of the King and her cat Max or Off the Hoof and The difference between cats and dogs - very funny. The cat is also a popular image used in blogs - Feelion, Off the Hoof, Furball and myself have some sort of cat as a profile image.
So what's your Inner Demon? Or should I ask. What is it with 888DAGgers and Cats?


www.888dag.com

2 comments:

KymoftheKing said...

Oh purrlease. Max is starting a purrtition. Not a big fan of cats? He could get furly furious about that... except he's a darling of Darlinghurst, so he wouldn't. And he knows you realise his Importance in the World! LOL.

Megan said...

Meeeoowwwhhh well for someone who doesnt like Kats - you're doing a purrffecttly dreadful job of convincing us. Thanks by the way for your words and the mention :)