25 October, 2008

4ever Kylie Minogue

Kylie and I go way back when I lived in London in the late '80. Kylie back then was Charlene in Neighbours and I was struggling through one of those endless drab English winters. She was my daily highlight at 6pm on the BBC and she got me lost to "Je Ne Sais Pas Pourquoi" and "Locomotion" at Heaven nightclub.
We sort of lost touch when I moved to Canada - nobody knew Kylie in Canada back then. None the less we reconnected again when I came to Australia in the early '90 and we haven't left each others side ever since. I've seen multiple concerts of hers with my camp sister Michael. I even met her on a flight once. I came out of the First Class toilet and she went in after me, to fast for me to warn her....
Anyhu, here is her latest clip. She is fabulous! Enjoy




www.888dag.com

2 comments:

888 The Av 'n Gav Show 888 said...

Great song, didnt know you knew such a star!

Madame Synesthesia said...

I'm sure Kylie would be honoured to know you still hold a place in your heart for her, LeOpard. You cared enough to want to warn her about using the toilet after you. Now that's heartwarming! ;)