21 September, 2008

I hate Jet Lag


I know, hate is such a strong word and I don't like using it, but I just hate jet lag. Often I get asked how I over come jet lag. The fact is I don't! There are many different theories of how to minimize the affect of jet lag, and I believe it depends on the individual. Personally I haven't after all those years of being an International Kat found a cure - and trust me I tried it all. I can be as tired as a dog(?) and fall a sleep, only to wake up again three, four hours later - usually around 2 or 3 am. It takes about three nights until I get a good night sleep.
Well, I already feel much better now that I have vended my hate and the sun has come up. There you go and who knows, I might have a great night sleep tonight - fingers x.

www.888dag.com

9 comments:

schatzi said...

I know how you feel poor PuddyKat! All those so-called cures only work if you fly somewhere once, not if you do it continually as a way of life. I guess it's the price you pay for being an international run-way Kat! (..and fabulous at it, may I add!)

KymoftheKing said...

Oh the poor Kat! But Kats are good sleepers... come over and Max will give you lessons.
x

Lise said...

Was hoping to read some wise words on how to avoid jetlag as travel on long haul flights often and never find it easy dealing with the jetlags!!

888 The Av 'n Gav Show 888 said...

If after all these years you cant beat it, there is no hope for the rest of us. Welcome home

pommygran8 said...

vend away oh vending machine!

Crystal Clear said...

try not to sleep in the air unless really tired. follow the new time once you arrived.
Anyway,live in OZ is lucky, No necessary for travel too much. what do you think?

Glinda said...

Poor Kat. Hope you are well rested now - can't wait to see you.

schatzi said...

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=jUvJbz2dyWo Hey LeOpard, this is the link to that guy on-line who talks about how to make money blogging.He's using the google keyword tool. got a screaming baby here, so gotta go, but talk about it with ya soon! XX

868 Messiah said...

I find that when i need to sleep, just sitting and breathing to 1st relax really helps and then trying to think of my next thought, and i find that the more i try and think of it, i cant and it starts to clear my mind to a apoint where i am really relaxed it is easier 4 me to rest and even sleep.. i hope that makes sense??

I hope we can fly somewhere 2gether one day!!
Thank u so much 4 ur help x x